Can you say...I D I O T!










Face of an I D I O T


Come on you can say it, just let it roll off your tongue...I D I O T!

Yesterday I posted a commentary -- Why Must Veterans Fight Other Wars?
I should amend that title to "Why Must Our Military Fight Home Wars"

Meaning, why must our brave men and women come home and have to fight their fellow citizens and yes, after they finish their tour of duty, many have to fight our own government too.

This is a follow up. I originally found the topic on another blog but, the blog didn't really get into the details of the article. So, I started back-tracking until I found the original article.

Chicago Tribune:
Man who keyed car gets day in court: so do Marines
by John Kass

Jay, Grodner, the Chicago lawyer who keyed a Marine's car in anger because the car had military plates and a Marine insignia finally go his day in court last week. Grodner pleaded guilty in a Chicago courtroom packed with former Marines...Read More


This bottom-feeding moron...got a slap on the hand and a tongue lashing by the judge when, he should have received a good old fashioned "Blanket Party" I know, I know...we aren't allowed to do such things but, the thought is enticing. In fact, the thought must have entered Grodner's mind because it's scared this scum sucking little carp enough to make him want to move to the South of France.

Isn't it amazing how he's got enough duckies to enable him to move... to France...the Riviera no less!

You know, the Marines mean it when they say ---No, Marine left behind

Why can't the rest of America follow suit!


God Bless America -- the home of where you can be as stupid and perverse, as you want to be!

Technorati Tags: , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment