Frumpy or Slutty


Uh...No Whoopi, NO!



Let me preface this by saying I am, by no stretch of the imagination, a fashion aficionado. I am honest enough to say I wear what ever is clean, has no holes and is not two sizes to small. Let me also say, I love Whoopi Goldberg. She is one of my favorite celebrities. I rank her up there with Judge Judy, Nancy Grace and Judge Marilyn Milian. These are women who speak their minds and figure if someone doesn't like what they've said then, they'll just have to get over it.

Now, back to Whoopi. Who ever designed her dress for this years Oscars, needs to have all of their design sketches shredded and put in the bottom of a birdcage or a litter box.
Come on! The designer could have done much better for my girl. She could have worn a more flattering design and still not have had to wear a girdle.

Whoopi said she liked the dress because she didn't have to wear a girdle and was very comfortable.
Way to go Whoopi. I'm hoping that was your nice way to delicately placate the designer and her or his hideous creation. They could have and should have done you better. What's with these modern day designers?

They either design frumpy or slutty.
Michelle Obama's gown was another frumpy catastrophe. She was proud of that dress. Proud enough to say she only paid sixteen hundred dollars for it.




Bad Michelle BAD!


What happened to the elegant fashion of the 1940's. When women would sashay into a ballroom with their skirts swaying behind them. They were stunning. They were eloquent. They were women.


Elegance from the 40's and 50's


In this new millennium fashions are either frumpy, like they were made out of sack cloth or, they're slutty, made so boobs and whatever else can fall out.

Some of you designers really believe you've created something.

Well you have, you've created "Frump-Ugly or Slut-Hideous designs".


Coming to a store near you.