Murder of America, Rape of America...


Get a grip! Those crying the murder of America weren't screaming anything while we were being legally and methodically raped! It's time for something new!


When it comes to Presidential elections or any election for that matter, the outcome isn't about the winners or losers, it's more about how voters, for either side, perceives which way life will personally change for them.

This writer isn't a political activist as a matter of fact, I don't like Politicians, I don't like politics PERIOD. I look at Politicians (for either side) like this: "you know they, the Politicians, are lying (yes, they all lie) because their mouths are open and their lips are moving" this in a nutshell is a Politician.

This new millennium we've had an historic and monumental election which, has invented two new past-times (for some) the right-wing wringing of the hands and the left-wing happy we're free dance. One says, this is the Murder of America the other says this is the Freeing Up of America. I believe you all are way off base and need to get your heads out of the sand. America won't die because Obama is President. You also, can't free-up what's already free.

It's Historic because President Obama is the first Black-American President, it's monumental because he's President in the most racist country in the world.

Oh please, just simmer down, shame the devil and tell the truth, you know this is true and yes, truth hurts.

Oh my! which side to choose. I choose the middle just as sure as the sun is hot! I refuse to wring my hands with impending doom and I refuse to do a happy dance because my feet and ankles hurt.

I find that most people who talk and talk and talk about Politics haven't a clue that not everyone who votes, votes far right or far left for political ideology sake. We vote with the thought "which is the lessor of two evils" Yes, I will step out on the not-s0-thoroughly frozen pond and say: the majority of American voters are "middies" or mid-liners". We vote with our pocketbooks. We vote for the person who we think might, just might not financially kill us yet, not necessarily subscribe to every aspect of the far right or far left ideologies.

In this time of America's tender age (America is still a very young country) a political change was needed. The last Administration raped and disemboweled the finances of the American people. Yes, they did! If you're honest with yourself, look deep and think, the top-ten-of-one-percent Good Ole Boys Network did indeed get away with rape! They did it legally and the middle to lower-middle class working people are the ones who suffered and can't sue!

My father, who's seventy-five years old, believed in the right-wing hype of working hard and did for four decades. He lived the American dream by saving in investments. He looked forward to retired life. Well, guess what, his investment portfolio is EMPTY! The Powers-that-be are scavenging his retirement, it's slowly dwindling away! Yet, people wonder why people like him are screaming "we need and demand a change!" Most of you don't realize, you've been hit too! Still you wring your hands because a Democrat is now in office or is it because that Democrat is a Black-American yes, I believe quite a bit of the hand-wringing is because he's Black. No one can or will convince me that racism and bigotry is dead because it isn't.


Personally, I had reservations about President Obama when he announced his candidacy. Why, well, I openly admit some underlying bigotry fostered my reaction. His name sounds to Muslim which, didn't set well with me. Is it bad to think that way, yes! Did I pay closer attention to his ideas because of it, yes! Is that a bigoted way to think, yes...sorry, I'm human and fallible.

He impressed me with his idea to work with the right. As a matter of fact there are quite a few Republicans who like President Obama------ Part of it is the eloquence and uplift of his speeches, combined with his personal grace and dignity. By all accounts, Obama is a well-grounded, decent, thoughtful man. He comes across, in his person and manner, as nonpartisan.

What won me completely over to Obamas side was when he announced that Senator Joe Biden would be his running mate. Why, because I've followed Vice-President Biden for years and I know that he's more down the middle than far left. I know he has experience and will work with the right. When Senator Biden became President Obama's running mate, I truly smiled, it was then I knew that most of the cuckoo left wing ideology would be kept in check and the right-wing rape and plunder would be squelched.

We all must sit back and give this new administration a chance.

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment